Friday, May 24, 2013

Back in Busan 2012! Part 3

Hellowwww!!

Busan is famous for its 6 beaches in one state. One of my favorite is the Gwangalli beach. It's just so different from what we had in Malaysia. If you ask me what is it, I would say the Gwangan Bridge and the mixed feelings in between a city & beach.

Gwanggalli Beach & Gwangan Bridge are just worth for one post. HAHAHA

#1. It is easy to travel from one tourist spot to another. Reachable by railway or the bus.
 @Gwangalli Beach


#2. The seashore with the birds & building. @Gwangalli Beach
#lame caption hahahah


#3 The beach is famous because of Gwangan Bridge and also many high tea spot nearby. 
@Gwangalli Beach
We had chose one of the cafe for a break & were checking on the map.


#4 Me with our Red Bean Green Tea shakes.
@Gwangalli Beach


#5 The scenic view on daytime.
@Gwangalli Beach


#6 Me loves beaches!!
@Gwangalli Beach



#7 The all time laughter!
@Gwangalli Beach


#8 @Gwangalli Beach
When the dark approaching, the bridge was enlighten. 


#9 @Gwangalli Beach
There are spotlight in welcoming wordings hit on the sand.




#10 @Gwangalli Beach
There are also a simple fountain at another side. 


#11 The nightlife of the busy city. @Gwangalli Beach


#12 The light deco around the tree.
@Gwangalli Beach



#13 The scenic view at night! The Gwangan Bridge is simply adorable.
@Gwangalli Beach


#14 Us! @Gwangalli Beach
Were planning to overnight at the beach. But I was the only one who fall asleep.
Two of them just pillow talk all the night and became my bodyguards. The COLDNESS had just kept them awake!
You have no idea how many layers I have wore on that night.
Advise : DON EVER SLEEP ON THE BEACH WITHOUT SLEEPING BAG/CAMP. Which I have done this twice. XD


Ohh! Before I forget, there is one tourist information center nearby with a very kind manager! We asked him where can we buy a mat because we were planning to sleep on the seashore. Since the mart was quite far by walking, he just gave us his mat and tell us we do not have to return! How kind can a person be like this. 
But we also returned him the next day.

Ps my travel mates : Do you still remember our sand pillow? :P

#15 Another shot. I miss it! @Gwangalli Beach
The light of the bridge will be turned off at 12midnight.


#16 The next morning. Unexpected discovery. 
The amazing sunrise! I was planning to leave, thanks god let me witness one of the scenic sunrise ever.
@Gwangalli Beach


#17 With my hat & shoes. @Gwangalli Beach


Strongly Recommend Guesthouse :

If you are looking for places to stay at Jalgachi Market, you can look for them! Very helpful & kind owners!
Last time when I was staying there, it happened that I lost my wallet, you have no idea how serious of losing a wallet at foreign country T^T  
The owners have been very kind to help me in cancelling my bank card & contact my Korean teacher for help.

Put aside my personal experience, the guesthouse was just nice and lovely. Small little things can just add marks for that. Hmm such as beside hair dryer, there was curler too. HAH not sure if it is still there. :P You can see Busan Tower from their lobby too! 

You can just contact the owner from their facebook page for room booking & their package. 


Guess that's for my Busan post! Wish you have fun travelling!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...