Friday, July 13, 2012

My Jeju Vacation! Part 1

I were travelling with XOXO-mates during the last week stay at South Korea. One of the most attractive places at South Korea I would say is Jeju Island!

The largest island and also the smallest province in Korea. Jeju played the same role like Malaysia's Redang Island, encourage tourism & have good view! But the special thing it was volcanic island!

We were spread into 2 group where me, Sq, Cf & Miao took ferry to reach Jeju Island from Mokpo & the rest took flight from Gimpo Airport to Jeju Airport. Noww, let the pictures speak!

I would recommend this place! If I could say beaches are my heaven, Hyeopjae beach will be the top one. #what kind of description is this. :P The turquoise seawater will just light up your day! My photos doesn't show a good one because that day was cloudy & part of the reflection of the cloud, I can't really show you the heaven. Go and experience it yourself ! (:


1. The seaweed on the beach! I have been eating so many roasted seaweed but I've never see the raw one! 


2. Opss!! Who were that crazy women? XD The water was very cold yet clean & clear ! I must say this is the clearest beach among those I went before.


3. Spot the black lava rock & seaweed? : ) 


4. ♥ If I happen to visit this place again, I hope it will be bright sunny day!


2nd day! It was a bright sunny day! I love! We were travelling with our pre-booking tour guide Mr Chou. A small van fit with 11 pretty girls! I think he was proud of that! :P



5.  Mt.Songak! One of the scenery in Dae Jang Geum.


6. The pretties! ♥ Ps: Short skirt is not advisable! or else you will only focus on holding your skirt rather than the stunning scenery. 


7. Impressed with Jeju Island? Not really? Let's see next!

Teddy Bear Museum! A must visit place for teddy bear lover! Teehee. There is anther Teddy Bear museum at N. Seoul Tower.


8. Teddy bear Museum. ♥♥♥


9. The wedding Teddy!


10. The Teddy was waving!



11. The Disney Teddy Bears!!


12. The astronaut ! (:


13. The poker card stitching Teddy!


14. Swarovski Teddy Bear !!! Hold you breath ... ... ...


15. LV Teddy!


16. Elvis Teddy show!! Yeah actually the bears was standing still & turn to left & right. AHAH but we were sitting there just like Elvis's fans & watching the "concert". 


17. The Beatless! ♥


18. And there were outdoor Teddy too! This was one of it. Teddy with the girlfriends.

And a lot more! How many girl can resist a teddy bear? HAHA Someone might say, I don't really have crush on Teddy. But the museum was just one of the great museum I ever have patient to look into one by one just because they perform it in so different & special way! I felt like I was in time tunnel travelling back to the past, see the revolution of the world & great celebrities performed by Teddy Bears.

Next, we move to Jusangjeolli Cliffs! You can see the rock pillar of rectangular shape happened due to the sudden cooling of lava that shrinks in mass.


19. Jusangjeolli Cliffs!


20. A man selling postcards & amazing picture of Jeju Island. Photo at the middle: If you get amazed by the Mt Halla with the yellow flowers, yes please visit Jeju Island during spring!

Next, let's move to the my favorite place! Heheee! Cheonjiyeon Falls!


21. Cheonjiyeon Falls, meaning "God's Pond" which is also renovated as habitat for Mutae Eel. 


22. The grandfather's stone, symbol of Jeju Island where the LHS on the above represent scholar & RHS on the above represent soldier. Mr Chou said if you want to get a scholar/soldier son, do scratch the nose of the respective grandfather's stone.


23. Finally we reach the waterfalls after a small walk from the entrance.


24. The babies were pretending natural laugh while another camera ready at the other side. Love their laughter ♥


25. Just heart the greenish pond makes everything looks good! Teeeheee

One of the famous waterfalls of Jeju Island! I heart! ♥

Last attraction of the day was Saeyeon Bridge! A bridge that connect Seogwipo Harbor & Saesom (Bird Island). If I were not holding my skirts from the superb crazyy strong wind I would have taken more photos of the bridge. LOL !


26. The wind of that day was just gone crazy and I actually afraid myself & my camera were taken away. -.-

Just for you know, there are 3 factors of abundance at Jeju Island : woman, wind & rocks. You will keep seeing me repeating these factors expecially WIND. =)

That's all for the first two days! I will try to finish part 2 as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...