Saturday, February 4, 2012

Correction of previous post, Save Our Sharks From A Bowl Of Soup

Hi there, thank you for spending your time for reading!

I received some comments regarding the 1st one, and one of it was from the Founder of Save Our Sharks From A Bowl Of Soup, Kirk Lee.

Mr Lee emailed me and reminds the issue about the algae. The most suitable word to be used would be Phytoplankton,single cell plant. Yeah, as you can see I have corrected it in my drawings and also some phrase. I ain't gonna draw a new one because I want you to edit it in your mind too. And also I might afraid you didn't realize the changes in the 1st post, so here is a notice.

A youtube video attached together in the email, from Mr Lee.

Save Our Sharks From A Bowl Of Soup (SOSFABOS) PSA on Shark Fin Soup, Malaysia



You can make a difference! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...