Monday, April 23, 2012

Do you?

Do you ever had a friend when you said "let's go somewhere!"
then she said "Okay!" The next minute she did was looking for the places.

Do you ever had a friend who planned everything for you and said "Rely on me!"

Do you ever had a friend who never hug you but you felt very secure every time you're being with her.

Do you ever had a friend who forgive you stupidity and the next seconds she said, "what are you talking about? I don't remember you said that before. Did you said that?"

Do you ever had a friend who being childish and stupid that tied up coconut hair with you & taking up photos in the midnight?

Do you ever had a friend who wanted you to be the 1st person who knows her secret before it goes public?

Do you ever had a friend who is willing to sit on your motorbike & keep ask for more?

Do you ever had a friend who never ask how do you do when you're good, but when you're depressed she made the phone call.

Do you ever had a friend who never ask you to buy souvenir whenever you go abroad instead tell you not to waste money buy stuff back.

Do you?

When I was typing this I mind keep flashing back those people I've made friend with these few years. And i realized I'm so lucky to have them.

It's impossible that one friend could be the one who has all these criteria, but I'm lucky enough to have so many of them. I'm just too lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...